Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 06 and Mar 15. *ETA to the USA Only, none to AK, HI, PR or islands
Shipping & Returns: See Policy Below
3ft Cedar or Pine Rollback Porch Swing, Swing Chair, Patio Chair Swing, Tree Swing, Hanging Chair with Option to Personalize
3ft Cedar or Pine Porch Swing, handmade from high-quality Western Red Cedar or #1 Pine, sanded for a smooth finish, stained with high-quality exterior stain OR left unfinished, ready for you to stain or paint. Solid wood Western Red Cedar swing can be left unfinished to weather naturally. Minor assembly required. Optional Engraved Personalization, High Back, and Stainless-Steel Hardware Upgrade are available for an additional charge. Branding your personal or rental properties with personalized engraved lettering.
STANDARD FEATURES OF 3FT CEDAR or Pine SWING INCLUDE:
* 3ft individually handcrafted swing, made to order
* All galvanized and coated fasteners to resist corrosion, zinc-plated assembly hardware included
* Sanded for a smooth finish, all parts and slats routered for smooth edges
* Stained with high-quality exterior stain & sealant protection prevents water damage & graying, mildew resistant, UV defense, waterproofing protection
OR sanded for a smooth finish for you to paint or stain
* Spacing between slats ensures no water or debris build-up leading to early wood rot
* Enough chain included for 8ft ceiling or header only. chains are attached to the swing frame, outside of the swing arms, ensuring no wear or tear on the swing arms and providing unobstructed use of the armrests.
* Easy assembly instructions with pictures: swing back and swing seat are fully assembled, parts will be pre-drilled with pilot holes, fasteners included (we fully assemble each swing to ensure proper fit.). Assembly usually takes only 10-15 minutes.
* Our handmade swings are built heavy-duty with full-size lumber to support both back and seat
* Shipping Included
Options available at additional cost:
*Lettering/Personalization on top back panel of Southern Swing (max of 10 characters). Please use "Notes" section to add personalization instructions
* High Back (approximately 2 inches taller) than standard back.
*Comfort Springs. (*limited quantity available)
*Additional chain if needed - REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER
*Stainless Steel Hardware Upgrade.
*Contour Seat Upgrade:
*Cup Holder not available for 3ft Swing Chair
SWING MEASUREMENTS FOR 2ft SWING ARE (approximate):
42 inches total length X 22 inches total depth x 20 1/2 inches total height
Swing seating approximate measurements:
seat depth is 17.5 inches, the seating length is 35 inches long, back height is 17.5 inches.
Benefits of Western Redwood Cedar include:
* Western Red Cedar's distinct cell structure discourages moisture rot by allowing it to dry out faster than outdoor furniture made from tropical hardwoods.
* Western Red Cedar is incredibly thermal coefficient, meaning even on hot days, it is cool to sit in. Its bacterial and fungal resistance coupled with the fact that Cedar is 80% the strength of Oak, makes it the most desirable wood to use for building outdoor furniture.
* Western Red Cedar fibers contain oils that act as natural preservatives to help the wood resist rot and decay making it excellent furniture material for moist or humid climates. These properties also make Cedar a very popular material for hot tub and sauna areas.
* Among other things these naturally occurring organic compounds called (thujaplicins) give off that distinct cedar aroma that is pleasant to humans but a deterrent to insects, moths and other wood pests.
*Some pictures may show stain colors that are no longer available, options available for an additional charge, or photo props that are not included. Due to differences in screen settings, photo lighting and the natural variations of wood, stain colors may vary slightly between the sample pictures and physical product.
*Lead time is 10 days.
Your Swing will ship free FedEx/UPS and includes insurance and tracking number. Total of 1 package, wrapped tightly and secure.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL WHEN PROCESSED